The Resource Life will be the death of me : ...and you, too!
- Life will be the death of me : ...and you, too!
- Title remainder
- ...and you, too!
- Statement of responsibility
- Chelsea Handler
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Women
- trueChange (Psychology)
- Handler, Chelsea
- trueLifestyle change
- trueLifestyle change -- Personal narratives
- truePolitical participation
- Psychotherapy -- Anecdotes
- trueUnited States -- Politics and government -- 2017- -- Humor
- trueWomen comedians
- Women comedians -- United States -- Biography
- "In a haze of vape smoke on a rare windy night in LA in the fall of 2016, Chelsea Handler daydreams about what life will be like with a woman in the White House. And then, Donald Trump happens. In a torpor of despair, she decides that she's had enough of the privileged bubble she's lived in -- a bubble within a bubble -- and that it's time to make some changes, both in her personal life and in the world at large. At home, she embarks on a 'Year of Self-Sufficiency' -- learning how to work the remote, how to pick up dog shit, where to find the toaster. She meets her match in an earnest, brainy psychiatrist and enters into therapy, prepared to do the heavy lifting required to look within and make sense of a childhood marked by love and loss and to figure out why people are afraid of her. She becomes politically active -- finding her voice as an advocate for change, having difficult conversations, and energizing her base. In the process, she develops a healthy fixation on Special Counsel Robert Mueller and, through unflinching self-reflection and psychological excavation, she unearths some glittering truths that light up the road ahead."--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2019
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Life will be the death of me : ...and you, too!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Life will be the death of me : ...and you, too!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/pyr99GzrdzI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/pyr99GzrdzI/">Life will be the death of me : ...and you, too!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>