The Resource Tomorrow, when the war began
- Tomorrow, when the war began
- Statement of responsibility
- John Marsden
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDetermination in teenagers
- Survival -- Fiction
- trueAustralia -- Invasions
- trueWilderness areas -- Australia
- trueAustralian fiction
- trueDetermination (Personal quality)
- trueGuerrilla warfare
- War -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenagers -- Australia
- trueWar stories
- War -- Fiction
- trueApocalyptic fiction
- trueResourcefulness in teenagers
- Australia -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- Australia -- Fiction
- When Ellie and her friends go camping, they have no idea they're leaving their old lives behind forever. Despite a less-than-tragic food shortage and a secret crush or two, everything goes as planned. But a week later, they return home to find their houses empty and their pets starving. Something has gone wrong--horribly wrong. Before long, they realize the country has been invaded, and the entire town has been captured--including their families and all their friends. Ellie and the other survivors face an impossible decision: They can flee for the mountains or surrender. Or they can fight
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 1998.
- Canberra's Own Outstanding List (COOL), Fiction for Older Readers, 1995.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 1995.
- Parents' Choice Award for Story Books, 1995.
- West Australian Young Readers's Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 1995.
- West Australian Young Readers's Book Awards (WAYRBA), Avis Page Award, 1995.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Older Readers, 1995.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2011
- YALSA 100 Best Books, 1950-2000
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 1996
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Tomorrow series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Tomorrow, when the war began
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tomorrow, when the war began
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/uw4pTWjaNRQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/uw4pTWjaNRQ/">Tomorrow, when the war began</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>