The Resource The rosie project : Don Tillman Series, Book 1.
- The rosie project : Don Tillman Series, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- Don Tillman Series, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Graeme Simsion
- trueWomen bartenders
- Electronic books
- trueMen/women relations
- trueInterpersonal attraction
- trueMate selection
- trueAustralian fiction
- trueBirthfathers -- Identification
- trueMainstream fiction
- trueAdult books for young adults
- Humor (Fiction)
- trueRomantic comedies
- trueDating (Social customs)
- Now in paperback, the international bestselling romantic comedy “bursting with warmth, emotional depth, and…humor,” (Entertainment Weekly) featuring the oddly charming, socially challenged genetics professor, Don, as he seeks true love.The art of love is never a science: Meet Don Tillman, a brilliant yet socially inept professor of genetics, who’s decided it’s time he found a wife. In the orderly, evidence-based manner with which Don approaches all things, he designs the Wife Project to find his perfect partner: a sixteen-page, scientifically valid survey to filter out the drinkers, the smokers, the late arrivers. Rosie Jarman possesses all these qualities. Don easily disqualifies her as a candidate for The Wife Project (even if she is “quite intelligent for a barmaid”). But Don is intrigued by Rosie’s own quest to identify her biological father. When an unlikely relationship develops as they collaborate on..
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year, 2014.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, General Fiction Book of the Year, 2014.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2013
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2013
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Don Tillman
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The rosie project : Don Tillman Series, Book 1.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The rosie project : Don Tillman Series, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/uNgT2uPoTps/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/uNgT2uPoTps/">The rosie project : Don Tillman Series, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>