The Resource The buried giant : A novel.
- The buried giant : A novel.
- Title remainder
- A novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Kazuo Ishiguro
- trueHistorical fantasy
- Historical Fiction
- trueHusband and wife
- trueLiterary fiction
- trueLoss (Psychology)
- trueMeaning (Psychology)
- truePeople with amnesia
- trueWar -- Psychological aspects
- trueAnglo-Saxon period (449-1066) -- 449 -- 1066
- trueArthurian fantasy
- trueCharacters and characteristics in literature
- Electronic books
- trueGreat Britain -- History -- Anglo-Saxon period, 449-1066
- From the author of Never Let Me Go and the Booker Prize-winning The Remains of the Day The Romans have long since departed and Britain is steadily declining into ruin. But, at least, the wars that once ravaged the country have ceased. Axl and Beatrice, a couple of elderly Britons, decide that now is the time, finally, for them to set off across this troubled land of mist and rain to find the son they have not seen for years, the son they can scarcely remember. They know they will face many hazards--some strange and otherworldly--but they cannot foresee how their journey will reveal to them the dark and forgotten corners of their love for each other. Nor can they foresee that they will be joined on their journey by a Saxon warrior, his orphan charge, and a knight--each of them, like Axl and Beatrice, lost in some way to his own past, but drawn inexorably toward the comfort, and the burden, of the fullness of a life's memories...
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Vintage International
- Target audience
ContextContext of The buried giant : A novel.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The buried giant : A novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/tfYxSlWaOB0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/tfYxSlWaOB0/">The buried giant : A novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>