The Resource The lovely bones [large print]
- The lovely bones [large print]
- Statement of responsibility
- Alice Sebold
- trueLiterary fiction
- trueDomestic fiction
- trueCrimes against teenage girls
- trueLife after death
- trueLoss (Psychology)
- Murder victims' families -- Fiction
- trueRape victims
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against -- Fiction
- trueAdult books for young adults
- Psychological fiction
- Large type books
- truePsychological fiction
- trueMurder victims
- trueTeenage girl murder victims
- trueFamilies of murder victims
- trueBooks to movies
- Domestic fiction
- When we first meet Susie Salmon, she is already in heaven. As she looks down from that strange new place she tells us, in the fresh and spirited voice of a fourteen-year-old, a tale that is both haunting and full of hope. Susie watches life continuing after her brutal death: her loved ones holding out hope she'll be found, her killer covering his tracks. As months pass without leads, she sees her family contorted by loss. With compassion, longing, and a growing understanding, she sees them face the worst - then, in time, pass through grief and begin to mend
- Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel, 2002.
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 2002.
- Book Sense Book of the Year Adult Fiction, 2003.
- British Book Award for the Richard & Judy Best Read of the Year, 2004.
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie Award), 2005.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2005.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2005.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 9-12, 2004.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2002
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2002.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2005.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2003
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Great American Read, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The lovely bones [large print]
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The lovely bones [large print]
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/rvVr5q0EVtQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/rvVr5q0EVtQ/">The lovely bones [large print]</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>