The Resource Sea of greed : The NUMA Files, Book 14.
- Sea of greed : The NUMA Files, Book 14.
- Title remainder
- The NUMA Files, Book 14.
- Statement of responsibility
- Clive Cussler
- trueNational Underwater and Marine Agency
- Electronic books
- trueMediterranean Sea
- trueInternational intrigue
- trueAustin, Kurt (Fictitious character)
- trueAlternative energy development
- trueOil industry and trade
- trueThrillers and suspense
- trueZavala, Joe (Fictitious character)
- trueMilitary missions
- trueGenetically engineered organisms
- trueGulf of Mexico
- trueOffshore oil
- trueAdventure stories
- The world's oil supply is vanishing, the stock market is plummeting, and the key to saving the future seems to a baffling historical mystery. Can the NUMA crew crack it in time? Sea of Greed is the suspenseful new NUMA Files novels from the #1 New York Times-bestselling grand master of adventure.After an explosion in the Gulf of Mexico destroys three oil rigs trying to revive a dying field, Kurt Austin and the NUMA Special Projects Team are tapped by the President of the United States to find out what's gone wrong. The trail leads them to a brilliant billionaire in the alternative energy field. Her goal is the end of the oil age; her company has spent billions developing the worlds' most advanced fuel-cell systems. But is she an environmental hero...or a rogue genetic engineer? The NUMA crew discovers that the oil fields are infected with a bacteria that is consuming the oil before it can be pumped out of the earth&#8212;a bacteria originally lost decades ago when two submarines vanished in the Mediterranean. With hired killers on his trail, can Kurt Austin locate a submarine that's remained hidden for more than fifty years? And even if he can, can the biological terror that's been unleashed be stopped?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- The NUMA Files
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sea of greed : The NUMA Files, Book 14.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sea of greed : The NUMA Files, Book 14.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/rZe4E8fQvKk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/rZe4E8fQvKk/">Sea of greed : The NUMA Files, Book 14.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>