The Resource The snowman : Harry Hole Series, Book 7.
- The snowman : Harry Hole Series, Book 7.
- Title remainder
- Harry Hole Series, Book 7.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jo Nesbo
- trueOslo, Norway
- trueHole, Harry (Fictitious character)
- trueCrimes against women
- truePolice -- Oslo, Norway
- Electronic books
- trueSerial murder investigation
- trueCold cases (criminal investigation)
- trueDetectives -- Oslo, Norway
- trueScandinavian crime fiction
- trueTranslations -- Norwegian to English
- trueSerial murders
- trueBooks to movies
- Internationally acclaimed crime writer Jo Nesbø's antihero police investigator, Harry Hole, is back: in a bone-chilling thriller that will take Hole to the brink of insanity. Oslo in November. The first snow of the season has fallen. A boy named Jonas wakes in the night to find his mother gone. Out his window, in the cold moonlight, he sees the snowman that inexplicably appeared in the yard earlier in the day. Around its neck is his mother's pink scarf. Hole suspects a link between a menacing letter he's received and the disappearance of Jonas's mother—and of perhaps a dozen other women, all of whom went missing on the day of a first snowfall. As his investigation deepens, something else emerges: he is becoming a pawn in an increasingly terrifying game whose rules are devised—and constantly revised—by the killer.Fiercely suspenseful, its characters brilliantly realized, its atmosphere permeated with evil, The Snowman is the electrifying..
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Harry Hole
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The snowman : Harry Hole Series, Book 7.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The snowman : Harry Hole Series, Book 7.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/pcyeLnQBgH8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/pcyeLnQBgH8/">The snowman : Harry Hole Series, Book 7.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>