The Resource Maddaddam : MaddAddam Trilogy, Book 3.
- Maddaddam : MaddAddam Trilogy, Book 3.
- Title remainder
- MaddAddam Trilogy, Book 3.
- Statement of responsibility
- Margaret Atwood
- Title variation
- Madd Addam
- trueLiterary fiction
- trueSocial science fiction
- trueRegression (Civilization)
- Electronic books
- trueScience fiction
- trueMen/women relations
- trueGenetically engineered animals
- trueCanadian fiction
- trueNew religious movements
- trueAdult books for young adults
- Humor (Fiction)
- trueReligion and science
- trueApocalyptic fiction
- Science Fiction
- trueEnd of the world
- A New York Times Notable BookA Washington Post Notable BookA Best Book of the Year: The Guardian, NPR, The Christian Science Monitor, The Globe and MailA GoodReads Reader's ChoiceBringing together Oryx and Crake and The Year of the Flood, this thrilling conclusion to Margaret Atwood's speculative fiction trilogy points toward the ultimate endurance of community, and love.Months after the Waterless Flood pandemic has wiped out most of humanity, Toby and Ren have rescued their friend Amanda from the vicious Painballers. They return to the MaddAddamite cob house, newly fortified against man and giant pigoon alike. Accompanying them are the Crakers, the gentle, quasi-human species engineered by the brilliant but deceased Crake. Their reluctant prophet, Snowman-the-Jimmy, is recovering from a debilitating fever, so it's left to Toby to preach the Craker theology, with Crake as Creator. She must also deal..
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2013.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2013
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- MaddAddam Trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Maddaddam : MaddAddam Trilogy, Book 3.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Maddaddam : MaddAddam Trilogy, Book 3.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/p4BwabgMSmQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/p4BwabgMSmQ/">Maddaddam : MaddAddam Trilogy, Book 3.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>