The Resource Victims : Alex Delaware Series, Book 27.
- Victims : Alex Delaware Series, Book 27.
- Title remainder
- Alex Delaware Series, Book 27.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan Kellerman
- trueSturgis, Milo (Fictitious character)
- trueSerial murder investigation
- truePsychological suspense
- trueCrimes against women
- trueCriminal profiling
- trueDelaware, Alex (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueMurder investigation
- "With his latest, [Jonathan Kellerman] not only brings his 'A' game but also ratchets it up a notch or three. . . . Victims will keep you up at night."—Bookreporter Acid-tongued Vita Berlin hadn't a friend in the world, but whom did she cross so badly as to end up meticulously arranged in such a gruesome murder scene? One look prompts LAPD detective Milo Sturgis to summon his expert in homicidal maniacs, Alex Delaware. But even Alex is stymied when more slayings occur in the same ghastly fashion—with no apparent connection among the victims. And the only clue left behind—a blank page bearing a question mark—seems to be both a menacing taunt and a chilling cry for help from a tortured, savage soul. To end the bloody spree and prevent citywide panic, Alex navigates the secretive world of mental health treatment, from the sleek office of a Beverly Hills therapist to a shuttered mental institution where he once learned his craft. As each..
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Alex Delaware
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Victims : Alex Delaware Series, Book 27.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Victims : Alex Delaware Series, Book 27.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/mp81XWewuJQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/mp81XWewuJQ/">Victims : Alex Delaware Series, Book 27.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>