The Resource Looking for alaska
- Looking for alaska
- Statement of responsibility
- John Green
- trueFriends' death
- trueRealistic fiction
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueTeenage boys
- Electronic books
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueBoarding schools
- trueSelf-destructive behavior in teenagers
- trueUnhappiness in teenagers
- trueRisk-taking in teenagers
- trueLoss (Psychology)
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- Young Adult Literature
- trueSixteen-year-old boys
- trueTeenage girls
- The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our StarsWinner of the Michael L. Printz AwardLos Angeles Times Book Prize FinalistNew York Times bestsellerBefore. Miles "Pudge" Halter is done with his safe life at home. His whole life has been one big non-event, and his obsession with famous last words has only made him crave "the Great Perhaps" even more (Francois Rabelais, poet). He heads off to the sometimes crazy and anything-but-boring world of Culver Creek Boarding School, and his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young. She is an event unto herself. She pulls Pudge into her world, launches him into the Great Perhaps, and steals his heart. Then. . . .After. Nothing is ever the same
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 9-12, 2006.
- Michael L. Printz Award, 2006.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2006
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2007.
- YALSA Outstanding Book for the College Bound, 2009.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- Great American Read, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Looking for alaska
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Looking for alaska
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/lSctSLRVjbE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/lSctSLRVjbE/">Looking for alaska</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>