The Resource The sandman : A novel.
- The sandman : A novel.
- Title remainder
- A novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Lars Kepler
- trueLinna, Joona (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueSerial murder investigation
- trueStockholm, Sweden
- truePsychiatric hospital patients
- trueScandinavian crime fiction
- trueCold cases (Criminal investigation)
- trueSerial murders
- trueTranslations -- Swedish to English
- "Sensational ... like meeting Hannibal Lecter all over again - twice." —Lee ChildThe #1 internationally best-selling thriller from the author of The Hypnotist tells the chilling story of a manipulative serial killer and the two brilliant police agents who must try to beat him at his own game.Late one night, outside Stockholm, Mikael Kohler-Frost is found wandering. Thirteen years earlier, he went missing along with his younger sister. They were long thought to have been victims of Sweden's most notorious serial killer, Jurek Walter, now serving a life sentence in a maximum security psychiatric hospital. Now Mikael tells the police that his sister is still alive and being held by someone he knows only as the Sandman. Years ago, Detective Inspector Joona Linna made an excruciating personal sacrifice to ensure Jurek's capture. He is keenly aware of what this killer is capable of, and now he is certain that Jurek has an accomplice. He knows that any chance of rescuing Mikael's sister depends on getting Jurek to talk, and that the only agent capable of this is Inspector Saga Bauer, a twenty-seven-year-old prodigy. She will have to go under deep cover in the psychiatric ward where Jurek is imprisoned, and she will have to find a way to get to the psychopath before it's too late—and before he gets inside her head
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Detective Inspector Joona Linna mysteries
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The sandman : A novel.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The sandman : A novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/afBu3BX-ry0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/afBu3BX-ry0/">The sandman : A novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>