The Resource The sinner : A Novel (TV Tie-In).
- The sinner : A Novel (TV Tie-In).
- Title remainder
- A Novel (TV Tie-In).
- Statement of responsibility
- Petra Hammesfahr
- trueYoung women
- trueWomen -- Religious life
- Electronic books
- trueFamily relationships
- trueBooks to TV
- trueMurder investigation
- truePsychological suspense
- trueWomen murderers
- trueTranslations -- German to English
- trueMothers and daughters
- The basis for the "instantly gripping" (Washington Post) limited series on USA starring Jessica Biel, The Sinner is an internationally bestselling psychological thriller surrounding an unexplained murderOn a sunny summer afternoon by the lake, Cora Bender stabs a complete stranger to death. Why? What would cause this quiet, kind young mother to commit such a startling act of violence in front of her family and friends?Cora quickly confesses and it seems like itan open-and-shut case. But the police commissioner, haunted by these unaswered questions, refuses to close the file and begins his own maverick investigation. So begins the slow unraveling of Cora's past, a harrowing descent into the depths of her own psyche and the violent secrets buried within.A dark, spellbinding novel where the truth is to be questioned at every turned, The Sinner is now a smash summer hit, with the TV series hailed as one of the best new shows of summer."As I read [the novel], I kept going, 'I know where this is going—there's no way this could be interesting.' And then it would just take a com­pletely different direction." —Jessica Biel"The Sinner is unnerving and weird and guaranteed to stick with you weeks later." —Sarah Weinman, editor of Troubled Daughters, Twisted Wives and Women Crime Writers"Hauntingly insightful and sensitive." —The Guardian
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The sinner : A Novel (TV Tie-In).
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The sinner : A Novel (TV Tie-In).
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/_q8DGdsgjUc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/_q8DGdsgjUc/">The sinner : A Novel (TV Tie-In).</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>