The Resource Stalker : A novel.
- Stalker : A novel.
- Title remainder
- A novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Lars Kepler
- trueLinna, Joona (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueSerial murder investigation
- trueWomen murder victims
- trueStockholm, Sweden
- truePsychiatric hospital patients
- trueScandinavian crime fiction
- trueSerial murders
- trueTranslations -- Swedish to English
- The internationally bestselling authors of The Sandman and The Hypnotist return with a terrifying new thriller: Detective Joona Linna&#8212;recently returned from compassionate leave&#8212;reunites with hypnotist Erik Maria Bark in a search for a seemingly unassailable sadistic killer. The Swedish National Crime Unit receives a video of a young woman in her home, clearly unaware that she's being watched. Soon after the tape is recieved, the woman's body is found horrifically mutilated. With the arrival of the next, similar video, the police understand that the killer is toying with them, warning of a new victim, knowing there's nothing they can do. Detective Margot Silverman is put in charge of the investigation, and soon asks Detective Joona Linna for help. Linna, in turn, recruits Erik Maria Bark, the hypnotist and expert in trauma, with whom Linna's worked before. Bark is leery of forcing people to give up their secrets. But this time, Bark is the one hiding things Years before, he had put a man away for an eerily similar crime, and now he's beginning to think that an innocent man may be behind bars&#8212;and a serial killer still on the loose..
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Joona Linna
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Stalker : A novel.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Stalker : A novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/XY4hBHMSzsc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/XY4hBHMSzsc/">Stalker : A novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>