The Resource Killing kennedy : The End of Camelot.
- Killing kennedy : The End of Camelot.
- Title remainder
- The End of Camelot.
- Statement of responsibility
- Bill O'Reilly
- Title variation
- Killing Kennedy
- Title variation remainder
- the end of Camelot
- trueHistory writing -- United States -- 1960s
- true1960s -- 1960 -- 1969
- trueAssassination -- History
- Electronic books
- trueHistory writing -- United States -- Presidency -- 20th century
- trueKennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination
- trueModern history
- truePresidents -- Assassination
- trueUnited States -- History -- 20th century
- A riveting historical narrative of the shocking events surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the follow-up to mega-bestselling author Bill O'Reilly's Killing LincolnMore than a million listeners have thrilled to Bill O'Reilly's Killing Lincoln, the can't-stop-listening work of nonfiction about the shocking assassination that changed the course of American history. Now the anchor of The O'Reilly Factor recounts in gripping detail the brutal murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy—and how a sequence of gunshots on a Dallas afternoon not only killed a beloved president but also sent the nation into the cataclysmic division of the Vietnam War and its culture-changing aftermath.In January 1961, as the Cold War escalates, John F. Kennedy struggles to contain the growth of Communism while he learns the hardships, solitude, and temptations of what it means to be president of the United States. Along the way he acquires a number of formidable enemies, among them..
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Narrator: Bill O'Reilly
- Target audience
ContextContext of Killing kennedy : The End of Camelot.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Killing kennedy : The End of Camelot.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/VB96AH4HDt8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/VB96AH4HDt8/">Killing kennedy : The End of Camelot.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>