The Resource Who was Jules Verne?
- Who was Jules Verne?
- Statement of responsibility
- by James Buckley Jr. ; illustrated by Gregory Copeland
- Title variation
- Jules Verne
- Authors, French
- trueAuthors, French -- 19th century
- Authors, French -- 19th century -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Literary
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / Europe
- Juvenile works
- Verne, Jules, 1828-1905
- Verne, Jules, 1828-1905 -- Juvenile literature
- "Meet the father of science fiction, Jule Verne. Born in France in 1828, Jules Verne always dreamed of adventure. At age 11, he snuck onboard a ship headed for the Indies only to be discovered by his father and have his dreams dashed. After his father made him swear to only travel "in his imagination," Verne kept his promise for the rest of his life. He began writing adventure stories as a young man and became a popular writer throughout France. Known for mixing scientific discovery and literature in his books like Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and Around the World in 80 Days, Verne is often called "The Father of Science Fiction.""--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B834 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was--?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Jules Verne?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Jules Verne?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/TcYm3Ah6tvs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/TcYm3Ah6tvs/">Who was Jules Verne?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>