The Resource All the light we cannot see : A Novel.
- All the light we cannot see : A Novel.
- Title remainder
- A Novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Anthony Doerr
- Title variation
- All the light we can't see
- truePeople who are blind
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueMen/women relations
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueCoastal towns
- Electronic books
- trueFamily relationships
- trueFathers and daughters
- trueFrance -- History -- German occupation, 1940-1945
- trueGermans in France
- trueGermany -- History -- 1933-1945
- Historical Fiction
- trueLiterary fiction
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueWorld War II
- trueWar and society
- trueSecond World War era (1939-1945) -- 1939 -- 1945
- truePersonal conduct
- NATIONAL BOOK AWARD FINALISTFrom the highly acclaimed, multiple award-winning Anthony Doerr, the beautiful, stunningly ambitious instant New York Times bestseller about a blind French girl and a German boy whose paths collide in occupied France as both try to survive the devastation of World War II.Marie-Laure lives with her father in Paris near the Museum of Natural History, where he works as the master of its thousands of locks. When she is six, Marie-Laure goes blind and her father builds a perfect miniature of their neighborhood so she can memorize it by touch and navigate her way home. When she is twelve, the Nazis occupy Paris and father and daughter flee to the walled citadel of Saint-Malo, where Marie-Laure’s reclusive great-uncle lives in a tall house by the sea. With them they carry what might be the museum’s most valuable and dangerous jewel. In a mining town in Germany, the orphan Werner grows up with his younger sister,..
- ALA Notable Book, 2015.
- Alex Award, 2015.
- Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Fiction, 2015.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, International Book of the Year, 2015.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2014.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2014.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Adult Fiction, 2015.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2014.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2014
- New York Times Notable Book, 2014
- Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2014
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of All the light we cannot see : A Novel.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work All the light we cannot see : A Novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/RiUcxFqA0bM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/RiUcxFqA0bM/">All the light we cannot see : A Novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>