The Resource It's a big world, little pig!
- It's a big world, little pig!
- Statement of responsibility
- Kristi Yamaguchi ; illustrated by Tim Bowers
- Title variation
- It is a big world, little pig!
- Its a big world, little pig!
- trueAnxiety in children
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction
- Multiculturalism -- Juvenile fiction
- Skating -- Competitions -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueMaking friends
- trueIce skating
- trueIndependence (Personal quality)
- trueParis, France
- trueInternational competition
- Swine -- Juvenile fiction
- Poppy's big dreams lead her to Paris for the world games ice skating championship. Nervous but ever courageous and supported by her family she embarks upon the adventure head-on. Poppy meets a snowboarding panda, a Maltese who skies, and two fellow skaters, a crane and a Kangaroo. She begins to realize that although these animals look different, act different, and are from different places, they are all the same at heart
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of It's a big world, little pig!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work It's a big world, little pig!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/RWa21XLeHa0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/RWa21XLeHa0/">It's a big world, little pig!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>