The Resource The 5th wave : The Fifth Wave Series, Book 1.
- The 5th wave : The Fifth Wave Series, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- The Fifth Wave Series, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Yancey
- Title variation
- Fifth wave
- "Remarkable, not-to-be-missed-under-any-circumstances."—Entertainment Weekly (Grade A) The Passage meets Ender's Game in an epic new series from award-winning author Rick Yancey. After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one. Now, it's the dawn of the 5th wave, and on a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth's last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, Cassie believes, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan Walker may be Cassie's only hope for rescuing her brother—or even saving herself. But Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up. "Wildly..
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2016.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2015.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2016.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2016.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2016
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- The Fifth Wave
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The 5th wave : The Fifth Wave Series, Book 1.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 5th wave : The Fifth Wave Series, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/Q02Cn9N9fn4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/Q02Cn9N9fn4/">The 5th wave : The Fifth Wave Series, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>