The Resource The white queen : Cousins' War Series, Book 1.
- The white queen : Cousins' War Series, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- Cousins' War Series, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Philippa Gregory
- trueRichard, III, King of England, 1452-1485
- trueRichard, Duke of York, 1472-1483
- truePower (Social sciences)
- truePlantagenet period (1154-1485) -- 1154 -- 1485
- trueBiographical fiction
- trueBooks to TV
- Electronic books
- trueElizabeth, Queen, consort of Edward IV, King of England, 1437?-1492
- trueGreat Britain -- History -- Plantagenets, 1154-1399
- Historical Fiction
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueInheritance and succession
- trueMissing boys
- trueMedieval period (476-1492) -- 476 -- 1492
- trueWomen rulers
- trueSuccess (Concept)
- trueRoyal houses
- The inspiration for the critically acclaimed Starz miniseries The White Queen, #1 New York Times bestselling author Philippa Gregory brings to life the extraordinary story of Elizabeth Woodville, a woman who rises from obscurity to become Queen of England, and changes the course of history forever.Elizabeth Woodville is a woman of extraordinary beauty and ambition. Her mother is Jacquetta, also known as the mystical lady of the rivers, and she is even more determined to bring power and wealth to the family line. While riding in the woods one day, Elizabeth captures the attentions of the newly crowned King Edward IV and, despite her common upbringing, marries him in secret. When she is raised up to be his queen, the English court is outraged, but Elizabeth rises to the demands of her exalted position and fights for her family's dominance. Yet despite her best efforts, and even with the help of her mother's powers, her two sons become pawns in a famous unsolved mystery that has confounded historians for centuries: the lost princes in the Tower of London. In this dazzling account of the deadly Wars of the Roses, brother turns on brother to win the ultimate prize: the throne of England
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Cousins' War
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The white queen : Cousins' War Series, Book 1.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The white queen : Cousins' War Series, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/LYIYn468PjM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/LYIYn468PjM/">The white queen : Cousins' War Series, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>