The Resource Eldest : Inheritance Cycle, Book 2.
- Eldest : Inheritance Cycle, Book 2.
- Title remainder
- Inheritance Cycle, Book 2.
- Statement of responsibility
- Christopher Paolini
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueTeenage boys
- trueFantasy fiction
- Electronic books
- trueImaginary kingdoms
- Young Adult Literature
- trueGood and evil
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- trueTeenagers' writings
- trueBoys and dragons
- trueHigh fantasy
- trueVoyages and travels
- Perfect for fans of Lord of the Rings, the New York Times bestselling Inheritance Cycle about the dragon rider Eragon has sold over 35 million copies and is an international fantasy sensation.Darkness falls...despair abounds...evil reigns... Eragon and his dragon, Saphira, have just saved the rebel state from destruction by the mighty forces of King Galbatorix, cruel ruler of the Empire. Now Eragon must travel to Ellesmera, land of the elves, for further training in the skills of the Dragon Rider: magic and swordsmanship. Soon he is on the journey of a lifetime, his eyes open to awe-inspring new places and people, his days filled with fresh adventure. But chaos and betrayal plague him at every turn, and nothing is what it seems. Before long, Eragon doesn't know whom he can trust. Meanwhile, his cousin Roran must fight a new battle–one that might put Eragon in even graver danger. Will the king's dark hand strangle all resistance? Eragon may not escape..
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2007.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2007.
- Teen Buckeye Book Award (Ohio), 2007.
- West Australian Young Readers's Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 2006.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Inheritance Cycle
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Eldest : Inheritance Cycle, Book 2.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eldest : Inheritance Cycle, Book 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/LL9scRk2Snc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/LL9scRk2Snc/">Eldest : Inheritance Cycle, Book 2.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>