The Resource Alone : D. D. Warren Series, Book 1.
- Alone : D. D. Warren Series, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- D. D. Warren Series, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Lisa Gardner
- trueManipulation by women
- Electronic books
- trueSexuality and power (Social sciences)
- trueFormer convicts
- truePolice -- Special Weapons and Tactics units
- trueState police -- Massachusetts
- truePsychological suspense
- trueThrillers and suspense
- truePolice -- Massachusetts
- trueSerial murders
- trueBoston, Massachusetts
- truePolice shootings
- trueWarren, D. D. (Fictitious character)
- trueGirl kidnapping victims
- Alone . . . Massachusetts State Trooper Bobby Dodge watches a tense hostage standoff unfold through the scope of his sniper rifle. Just across the street, in wealthy Back Bay, Boston, an armed man has barricaded himself with his wife and child. The man's finger tightens on the trigger and Dodge has only a split second to react . . . and forever pay the consequences. Alone . . . that's where the nightmare began for cool, beautiful, and dangerously sexy Catherine Rose Gagnon. Twenty-five years ago, she was buried underground during a month-long nightmare of abduction and abuse. Now her husband has just been killed. Her father-in-law, the powerful Judge Gagnon, blames Catherine for his son's death . . . and for the series of unexplained illnesses that have sent her own young son repeatedly to the hospital. Alone . . . a madman survived solitary confinement in a maximum security prison where he'd done hard time for the most sadistic of crimes. Now he walks the streets a free..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- D. D. Warren
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Alone : D. D. Warren Series, Book 1.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Alone : D. D. Warren Series, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/LJxyy86vYJ4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/LJxyy86vYJ4/">Alone : D. D. Warren Series, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>