The Resource The thirst : Harry Hole Series, Book 11.
- The thirst : Harry Hole Series, Book 11.
- Title remainder
- Harry Hole Series, Book 11.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jo Nesbo
- trueOslo, Norway
- trueHole, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueSerial murder investigation
- trueFormer detectives
- trueMurder investigation
- trueScandinavian crime fiction
- trueFormer police
- trueTranslations -- Norwegian to English
- trueOnline dating
- trueCold cases (Criminal investigation)
- #1 International Best Seller In this electrifying new thriller from the author of Police and The Snowman, Inspector Harry Hole hunts down a serial murderer who targets his victims . . . on Tinder. The murder victim, a self-declared Tinder addict. The one solid clue—fragments of rust and paint in her wounds—leaves the investigating team baffled. Two days later, there's a second murder: a woman of the same age, a Tinder user, an eerily similar scene. The chief of police knows there's only one man for this case. But Harry Hole is no longer with the force. He promised the woman he loves, and he promised himself, that he'd never go back: not after his last case, which put the people closest to him in grave danger. But there's something about these murders that catches his attention, something in the details that the investigators have missed. For Harry, it's like hearing "the voice of a man he was trying not to remember." Now, despite his promises, despite everything he risks, Harry throws himself back into the hunt for a figure who haunts him, the monster who got away
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Harry Hole
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The thirst : Harry Hole Series, Book 11.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The thirst : Harry Hole Series, Book 11.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/L7THzlQYfOI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/L7THzlQYfOI/">The thirst : Harry Hole Series, Book 11.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>