The Resource The kill room : Lincoln Rhyme Series, Book 10.
- The kill room : Lincoln Rhyme Series, Book 10.
- Title remainder
- Lincoln Rhyme Series, Book 10.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jeffery Deaver
- trueWomen detectives
- trueManhattan, New York City
- Electronic books
- trueNew York City
- truePeople with quadriplegia
- trueForensic pathologists
- trueCrime scenes
- trueBounty hunters
- trueRhyme, Lincoln (Fictitious character)
- trueSachs, Amelia (Fictitious character)
- It was a "million-dollar bullet," a sniper shot delivered from over a mile away. Its victim was no ordinary mark: he was a United States citizen, targeted by the United States government, and assassinated in the Bahamas.The nation's most renowned investigator and forensics expert, Lincoln Rhyme, is drafted to investigate. While his partner, Amelia Sachs, traces the victim's steps in Manhattan, Rhyme leaves the city to pursue the sniper himself. As details of the case start to emerge, the pair discovers that not all is what it seems.When a deadly, knife-wielding assassin begins systematically eliminating all evidence-including the witnesses-Lincoln's investigation turns into a chilling battle of wits against a cold-blooded killer
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Lincoln Rhyme
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The kill room : Lincoln Rhyme Series, Book 10.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The kill room : Lincoln Rhyme Series, Book 10.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/J0oux7of6hU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/J0oux7of6hU/">The kill room : Lincoln Rhyme Series, Book 10.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>