The Resource The wife between us : A Novel.
- The wife between us : A Novel.
- Title remainder
- A Novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Greer Hendricks
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueFormer wives
- trueLove triangles
- trueMen/women relations
- trueNew York City
- truePsychological suspense
- trueSecond wives
- trueControl (Psychology)
- Electronic books
- trueEngaged persons
- The instant New York Times Bestseller! "The Wife Between Us bests The Woman in the Window in the didn't-see-it-coming plot twist category." —USA Today"The best domestic suspense since Gone Girl." —In Touch Weekly"A jaw-dropping psychological thriller." —Publishers Weekly, starred review "Fiendishly clever...in the vein of Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train. This one will keep you guessing." –Anita Shreve, New York Times bestselling author of The Stars are FireWhen you read this book, you will make many assumptions.You will assume you are reading about a jealous ex-wife.You will assume she is obsessed with her replacement – a beautiful, younger woman who is about to marry the man they both love. You will assume you know the anatomy of this tangled love triangle.Assume nothing. Twisted and deliciously chilling, Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen's The Wife Between Us exposes the secret complexities of an enviable marriage - and the dangerous truths we ignore in the name of love.Read between the lies.A 2018 Indie Next Pick
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The wife between us : A Novel.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The wife between us : A Novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/HNMEEz5GYUg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/HNMEEz5GYUg/">The wife between us : A Novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>