The Resource Caribbean rim : Doc Ford Series, Book 25.
- Caribbean rim : Doc Ford Series, Book 25.
- Title remainder
- Doc Ford Series, Book 25.
- Statement of responsibility
- Randy Wayne White
- trueMissing persons
- Electronic books
- trueMurder investigation
- trueFord, Doc (Fictitious character)
- trueThrillers and suspense
- trueMarine biologists
- trueGulf Coast, Florida
- trueMurder suspects
- trueMissing persons investigation
- Murder, sunken treasure, and pirates both ancient and modern send Doc Ford on a nightmare quest in the thrilling new novel in the New York Times-bestselling series.Marine biologist Doc Ford's been known to help his friends out of jams occasionally, but he's never faced a situation like this.His old pal Carl Fitzpatrick has been chasing sunken wrecks most of his life, but now he's run afoul of the Florida Division of Historical Resources. Its director, Clive Nickelby, despises amateur archaeologists, which is bad enough, but now he and his young "assistant" have disappeared—along with Fitzpatrick's impounded cache of rare Spanish coins and the list of uncharted wreck sites Fitz spent decades putting together. Some of Fitz's own explorations have been a little...dicey, so he can't go to the authorities. Doc is his only hope.But greed makes people do terrible things: rob, cheat, even kill. With stakes this high, there's no way the thieves will go quietly—and Doc's just put himself in their crosshairs
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Doc Ford
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Caribbean rim : Doc Ford Series, Book 25.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Caribbean rim : Doc Ford Series, Book 25.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/EH8ZCosw4ac/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/EH8ZCosw4ac/">Caribbean rim : Doc Ford Series, Book 25.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>