The Resource Knife : A New Harry Hole Novel.
- Knife : A New Harry Hole Novel.
- Title remainder
- A New Harry Hole Novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jo Nesbo
- trueOslo, Norway
- trueHole, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueSeparated men (Marital relations)
- trueAlcoholic men
- trueSerial rapists
- trueMurder investigation
- trueLoss (Psychology)
- trueScandinavian crime fiction
- trueSerial murderers
- trueTranslations -- Norwegian to English
- trueCold cases (Criminal investigation)
- trueMurder suspects
- trueLoss of consciousness
- Brilliant, audaciously rogue police officer, Harry Hole from The Snowman and The Thirst, is back and in the throes of a new, unanticipated rage&#8212;once again hunting the murderer who has haunted his entire career.Harry Hole is not in a good place. Rakel&#8212;the only woman he's ever loved&#8212;has ended it with him, permanently. He's been given a chance for a new start with the Oslo Police but it's in the cold case office, when what he really wants is to be investigating cases he suspects have ties to Svein Finne, the serial rapist and murderer who Harry helped put behind bars. And now, Finne is free after a decade-plus in prison&#8212;free, and Harry is certain, unreformed and ready to take up where he left off. But things will get worse. When Harry wakes up the morning after a black-out, drunken night with blood that's clearly not his own on his hands, it's only the very beginning of what will be a waking nightmare the likes of which even he could never have imagined
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Harry Hole
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Knife : A New Harry Hole Novel.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Knife : A New Harry Hole Novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/DMVctFOHs4A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/DMVctFOHs4A/">Knife : A New Harry Hole Novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>