Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America.
The work Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America. represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Coweta Public Library System. This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America.
The work Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America. represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Coweta Public Library System. This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America.
- Title remainder
- How Trump Betrayed America.
- Statement of responsibility
- Seth Abramson
- Electronic books
- trueHistory writing -- United States -- Early 21st century
- truePolitical campaigns
- truePolitical corruption
- truePolitics and global affairs -- Elections
- truePolitics and global affairs -- Political figures
- truePresidents -- United States -- Election -- 2016
- trueRussia -- Foreign relations -- United States
- trueTrump, Donald, 1946-
- trueUnited States -- Foreign relations -- Russia
- For the first time, the full, explosive record of the unthinkable: how a US president compromised American foreign policy in exchange for the promise of future business and covert election assistance.Looking back at this moment in history, historians will ask if Americans knew they were living through the first case of criminal conspiracy between an American presidential candidate turned commander in chief and a geopolitical enemy. The answer might be: it was hard to see the whole picture. The stories coming in from around the globe have often seemed fantastical: clandestine meetings in foreign capitals, secret recordings in a Moscow hotel, Kremlin agents infiltrating the Trump inner circle... Seth Abramson has tracked every one of these far-flung reports and now in, Proof of Collusion, he finally gives us a record of the unthinkable&#8212;a president compromising American foreign policy in exchange for the promise of future business and covert election assistance. The attorney, professor, and former criminal investigator has used his exacting legal mind and forensic acumen to compile, organize, and analyze every piece of the Trump-Russia story. His conclusion is clear: the case for collusion is staring us in the face. Drawing from American and European news outlets, he takes readers through the Trump-Russia scandal chronologically, putting the developments in context and showing how they connect. His extraordinary march through all the public evidence includes: &#8212;How Trump worked for thirty years to expand his real estate empire into Russia even as he was rescued from bankruptcy by Putin's oligarchs and Kremlin agents. &#8212;How Russian intelligence gathered compromising material on him over multiple trips. &#8212;How Trump recruited Russian allies and business partners while running for president. &#8212;How he surrounded himself with advisers who engaged in clandestine negotiations with Russia. &#8212;How Trump aides and family members held secret meetings with foreign agents and lied about them. By pulling every last thread of this complicated story together, Abramson argues that&#8212;even in the absence of a Congressional investigation or a report from Special Counsel Mueller&#8212;the public record already indicates a quid pro quo between Trump and the Kremlin. The most extraordinary part of the case for collusion is that so much of it unfolded in plain sight
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/Blo5rvpNOKE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/Blo5rvpNOKE/">Proof of collusion : How Trump Betrayed America.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>