The Resource Guilt : Alex Delaware Series, Book 28.
- Guilt : Alex Delaware Series, Book 28.
- Title remainder
- Alex Delaware Series, Book 28.
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan Kellerman
- trueCriminal profiling
- Electronic books
- trueRich people
- trueMurder investigation
- trueSturgis, Milo (Fictitious character)
- truePsychological suspense
- trueCold cases (Criminal investigation)
- trueDelaware, Alex (Fictitious character)
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Jonathan Kellerman's "psychology skills and dark imagination are a potent literary mix" (Los Angeles Times), and this intensely thrilling blend has never been so powerful as in the acclaimed author's new novel of murder and madness among the beautiful dreamers, seductive predators, and doomed innocents adrift in the glare of Southern California's eternal sunshine. A series of horrifying events occur in quick succession in the same upscale L.A. neighborhood. A backyard renovation unearths an infant's body, buried sixty years ago. And soon thereafter in a nearby park, another disturbingly bizarre discovery is made not far from the body of a young woman shot in the head. Helping LAPD homicide detective Milo Sturgis to link these eerie incidents is brilliant psychologist Alex Delaware. But even the good doctor's vast experience with matters both clinical and criminal might not be enough to cut down to the bone of this..
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Narrator: John Rubinstein
- Series statement
- Alex Delaware
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Guilt : Alex Delaware Series, Book 28.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Guilt : Alex Delaware Series, Book 28.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/AEBiVqIPOZ4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/AEBiVqIPOZ4/">Guilt : Alex Delaware Series, Book 28.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>