The Resource Dark in death : In Death Series, Book 46.
- Dark in death : In Death Series, Book 46.
- Title remainder
- In Death Series, Book 46.
- Statement of responsibility
- J. D Robb
- trueCopycat murderers
- trueCriminal profiling
- trueDallas, Eve (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueMurder investigation
- trueMystery story writers
- truePolice procedurals
- trueRomantic suspense
- trueSerial murder investigation
- trueSerial murderers
- trueNew York City
- true21st century -- 2001 -- 2100
- Lieutenant Eve Dallas returns in the new novel by the #1 New York Times bestselling master of suspense, and takes on a case of death imitating art...It was a stab in the dark.On a chilly February night, during a screening of Psycho in midtown, someone sunk an ice pick into the back of Chanel Rylan's neck, then disappeared quietly into the crowds of drunks and tourists in Times Square. To Chanel's best friend, who had just slipped out of the theater for a moment to take a call, it felt as unreal as the ancient black-and-white movie up on the screen. But Chanel's blood ran red, and her death was anything but fictional.Then, as Eve Dallas puzzles over a homicide that seems carefully planned and yet oddly personal, she receives a tip from an unexpected source: an author of police thrillers who recognizes the crime—from the pages of her own book. Dallas doesn't think it's coincidence, since a recent strangulation of a sex worker resembles a scene from her writing as well. Cops look for patterns of behavior: similar weapons, similar MOs. But this killer seems to find inspiration in someone else's imagination, and if the theory holds, this may be only the second of a long-running series.The good news is that Eve and her billionaire husband Roarke have an excuse to curl up in front of the fireplace with their cat, Galahad, reading mystery stories for research. The bad news is that time is running out before the next victim plays an unwitting role in a murderer's deranged private drama—and only Eve can put a stop to a creative impulse gone horribly, destructively wrong.From the author of Echoes in Death, this is the latest of the edgy, phenomenally popular police procedurals that Publishers Weekly calls "inventive, entertaining, and clever."
- Australian Romance Readers Awards, Favourite Romantic Suspense, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- In Death
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dark in death : In Death Series, Book 46.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dark in death : In Death Series, Book 46.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/AB0QJmYpwnQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/AB0QJmYpwnQ/">Dark in death : In Death Series, Book 46.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>