The Resource Secrets in death : In Death Series, Book 45.
- Secrets in death : In Death Series, Book 45.
- Title remainder
- In Death Series, Book 45.
- Statement of responsibility
- J.D Robb
- trueDallas, Eve (Fictitious character)
- Electronic books
- trueNew York City
- trueMen/women relations
- true21st century -- 2001 -- 2100
- truePolice procedurals
- trueRich people
- trueGossiping and gossips
- trueMurder investigation
- trueRomantic suspense
- trueMurder suspects
- A new novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling series: Lt. Eve Dallas must separate rumors from reality when a woman who traffics in other people's secrets is silenced.The chic Manhattan nightspot Du Vin is not the kind of place Eve Dallas would usually patronize, and it's not the kind of bar where a lot of blood gets spilled. But that's exactly what happens one cold February evening.The mortally wounded woman is Larinda Mars, a self-described "social information reporter," or as most people would call it, a professional gossip. As it turns out, she was keeping the most shocking stories quiet, for profitable use in her side business as a blackmailer. Setting her sights on rich, prominent marks, she'd find out what they most wanted to keep hidden and then bleed them dry. Now someone's done the same to her, literally—with a knife to the brachial artery.Eve didn't like Larinda Mars. But she likes murder even less. To find justice for this victim, she'll have to plunge into the dirty little secrets of all the people Larinda Mars victimized herself. But along the way, she may be exposed to some information she really didn't want to know..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- In Death
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Secrets in death : In Death Series, Book 45.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Secrets in death : In Death Series, Book 45.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/6wJeifgyqlI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/6wJeifgyqlI/">Secrets in death : In Death Series, Book 45.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>