The Resource Wake up, it's Easter!
- Wake up, it's Easter!
- Statement of responsibility
- adapted from a poem by James Krèuss ; illustrated by Frauke Weldin ; [translated by David Henry Wilson]
- Title variation
- Wake up, it is Easter!
- Wake up, its Easter!
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction
- Rabbits -- Fiction
- Animals -- Fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Easter -- Fiction
- trueEaster stories
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction
- Spring -- Fiction
- Spring -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStories in rhyme
- trueTranslations -- German to English
- Mr. Croak the raven tells all the animals that Easter is coming. He even wakes up Rob Rabbit just in time to send the sleepy bunny on his way
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wa 2012
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wake up, it's Easter!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wake up, it's Easter!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/5SJk8BO36K8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/5SJk8BO36K8/">Wake up, it's Easter!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>