The Resource Devil in spring : The Ravenels, Book 3.
- Devil in spring : The Ravenels, Book 3.
- Title remainder
- The Ravenels, Book 3.
- Statement of responsibility
- Lisa Kleypas
- Electronic books
- trueEngland -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
- trueGreat Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901
- trueHistorical romances
- trueMate selection
- trueMen/women relations
- trueVictorian era (1837-1901) -- 1837 -- 1901
- trueSexual attraction
- trueWomen marriage resisters
- trueVictorian romances
- New York Times bestselling author LISA KLEYPAS delivers the unforgettable tale of a strong-willed beauty who encounters her match in one of London's most notorious—yet irresistible—rakes . . .An eccentric wallflower . . .Most debutantes dream of finding a husband. Lady Pandora Ravenel has different plans. The ambitious young beauty would much rather stay at home and plot out her new board game business than take part in the London Season. But one night at a glittering society ball, she's ensnared in a scandal with a wickedly handsome stranger.A cynical rake . . .After years of evading marital traps with ease, Gabriel, Lord St. Vincent, has finally been caught by a rebellious girl who couldn't be less suitable. In fact, she wants nothing to do with him. But Gabriel finds the high-spirited Pandora irresistible. He'll do whatever it takes to possess her, even if their marriage of convenience turns out to be the devil's own bargain.A perilous plot . . .After succumbing to Gabriel's skilled and sensuous persuasion, Pandora agrees to become his bride. But soon she discovers that her entrepreneurial endeavors have accidentally involved her in a dangerous conspiracy—and only her husband can keep her safe. As Gabriel protects her from their unknown adversaries, they realize their devil's bargain may just turn out to be a match made in heaven . .
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- The Ravenels
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Devil in spring : The Ravenels, Book 3.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Devil in spring : The Ravenels, Book 3.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/2nHqt_MawZg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/2nHqt_MawZg/">Devil in spring : The Ravenels, Book 3.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>