The Resource Dragonfly in amber : Outlander Series, Book 2.
- Dragonfly in amber : Outlander Series, Book 2.
- Title remainder
- Outlander Series, Book 2.
- Statement of responsibility
- Diana Gabaldon
- trueScotland -- History -- 18th century
- true18th century -- 1701 -- 1800
- trueCulloden, Battle of, 1746
- Electronic books
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFrance -- History -- 18th century
- trueFraser, Jamie (Fictitious character)
- Historical Fiction
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueHusband and wife
- trueJacobite Rebellions (1689-1746) -- 1689 -- 1746
- trueMen/women relations
- trueMothers and daughters
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueRandall, Claire (Fictitious character)
- trueTime travel romances
- trueTime travel (Past)
- NOW THE STARZ ORIGINAL SERIES OUTLANDERBONUS: This edition contains an excerpt from Diana Gabaldon's Voyager. With her now-classic novel Outlander, Diana Gabaldon introduced two unforgettable characters--Claire Randall and Jamie Fraser--delighting readers with a story of adventure and love that spanned two centuries. Now Gabaldon returns to that extraordinary time and place in this vivid, powerful follow-up to Outlander. DRAGONFLY IN AMBER For twenty years, Claire Randall has kept her secrets. But now she is returning with her grown daughter to the mysteries of Scotland's mist-shrouded Highlands. Here Claire plans to reveal a truth as shocking as the events that gave it birth: the secret of an ancient circle of standing stones, the secret of a love that transcends centuries, and the truth of a man named Jamie Fraser--a Highland warrior whose gallantry once drew the young Claire from the security of..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dragonfly in amber : Outlander Series, Book 2.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dragonfly in amber : Outlander Series, Book 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/2QtvQNsiMK0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/2QtvQNsiMK0/">Dragonfly in amber : Outlander Series, Book 2.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>