The Resource Sycamore row : Jake Brigance Series, Book 2.
- Sycamore row : Jake Brigance Series, Book 2.
- Title remainder
- Jake Brigance Series, Book 2.
- Statement of responsibility
- John Grisham
- truePeople with cancer
- trueMississippi -- Race relations
- trueFamily secrets
- Electronic books
- trueInheritance and succession
- trueRace relations
- trueRich men -- Death
- trueDefense attorneys -- Mississippi
- trueLegal thrillers
- trueBooks to movies
- trueSuicide investigation
- #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERDon't miss an original essay by John Grisham in the back of the book. John Grisham takes you back to where it all began. One of the most popular novels of our time, A Time to Kill established John Grisham as the master of the legal thriller. Now we return to Ford County as Jake Brigance finds himself embroiled in a fiercely controversial trial that exposes a tortured history of racial tension. Seth Hubbard is a wealthy man dying of lung cancer. He trusts no one. Before he hangs himself from a sycamore tree, Hubbard leaves a new, handwritten will. It is an act that drags his adult children, his black maid, and Jake into a conflict as riveting and dramatic as the murder trial that made Brigance one of Ford County's most notorious citizens, just three years earlier. The second will raises many more questions than it answers. Why would Hubbard leave nearly all of his fortune to his maid? Had..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Jake Brigance
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sycamore row : Jake Brigance Series, Book 2.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sycamore row : Jake Brigance Series, Book 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/1idtKJ0YlCI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/1idtKJ0YlCI/">Sycamore row : Jake Brigance Series, Book 2.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>