The Resource Where is the Empire State Building?
- Where is the Empire State Building?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Janet B. Pascal ; illustrated by Daniel Colâon
- trueSkyscrapers -- New York City
- Empire State Building (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile literature
- trueEmpire State Building, New York City
- trueGeography -- United States | New York
- trueScience -- Engineering | Buildings, structures, and roads
- trueNew York City -- Buildings
- trueArt and music -- Visual arts | Architecture
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Juvenile literature
- New York City boasts one of the most famous skylines in the world, and the Empire State Building is undeniably the focal point of this incredible view. At 102 stories, the structure was no small feat. In fact, its construction coincided with the onset of the Great Depression, and so progress was met with numerous setbacks. Still, because of the efficiency that went into the building's development, it only took a year and forty-five days to complete! In this informative, easy-to-read account, Janet B. Pascal describes the rise of skyscrapers in the United States, the intricacies of the groundbreaking construction process, and the effect the iconic Empire State Building continues to have today
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Where is ... ?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Where is the Empire State Building?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where is the Empire State Building?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/0wz_sRBl_Ls/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/0wz_sRBl_Ls/">Where is the Empire State Building?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>