The Resource One shot : Jack Reacher Series, Book 9 .
- One shot : Jack Reacher Series, Book 9 .
- Title remainder
- Jack Reacher Series, Book 9 .
- Statement of responsibility
- Lee Child
- Title variation
- Jack Reacher
- Electronic books
- trueSerial murder investigation
- trueReacher, Jack (Fictitious character)
- trueMiddle West
- trueThrillers and suspense
- trueMen with amnesia
- trueFormer military police
- trueManipulation (Social sciences)
- trueSerial murders
- trueWomen defense attorneys
- trueBooks to movies
- BONUS: This edition contains an excerpt from Lee Child’s The Affair. Six shots. Five dead. One heartland city thrown into a state of terror. But within hours the cops have it solved: a slam-dunk case. Except for one thing. The accused man says: You got the wrong guy. Then he says: Get Reacher for me. And sure enough, from the world he lives in—no phone, no address, no commitments–ex–military investigator Jack Reacher is coming. In Lee Child’s astonishing new thriller, Reacher’s arrival will change everything—about a case that isn’t what it seems, about lives tangled in baffling ways, about a killer who missed one shot–and by doing so give Jack Reacher one shot at the truth.… The gunman worked from a parking structure just thirty yards away–point-blank range for a trained military sniper like James Barr. His victims were in the wrong place at the wrong time. But why does Barr want..
- Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Jack Reacher
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of One shot : Jack Reacher Series, Book 9 .
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work One shot : Jack Reacher Series, Book 9 .
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/0tRb6DGDKfw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/0tRb6DGDKfw/">One shot : Jack Reacher Series, Book 9 .</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>