The Resource A girl's guide to moving on : A Novel.
- A girl's guide to moving on : A Novel.
- Title remainder
- A Novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Debbie Macomber
- Title variation
- girls guide to moving on
- trueSelf-fulfillment in women
- trueSecond chances
- Electronic books
- trueMen/women relations
- trueMarital conflict
- trueMate selection
- trueWomen's lives and relationships
- trueOptions, alternatives, choices
- trueExtramarital affairs
- trueFemale friendship, Fiction
- In this powerful and uplifting novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber, a mother and her daughter-in-law bravely leave their troubled marriages and face the challenge of starting over. Leaning on each other, Nichole and Leanne discover that their inner strength and capacity for love are greater than they ever imagined. When Nichole discovers that her husband, Jake, has been unfaithful, the illusion of her perfect life is indelibly shattered. While juggling her young son, a new job, and volunteer work, Nichole meets Rocco, who is the opposite of Jake in nearly every way. Though blunt-spoken and rough around the edges, Rocco proves to be a dedicated father and thoughtful friend. But just as their relationship begins to blossom, Jake wagers everything on winning Nichole back--including their son Owen's happiness. Somehow, Nichole must find the courage to defy her fears and follow her heart, with far-reaching consequences for them all. ..
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2016
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of A girl's guide to moving on : A Novel.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A girl's guide to moving on : A Novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/0TZHbFMULtc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/resource/0TZHbFMULtc/">A girl's guide to moving on : A Novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.coweta.ga.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.coweta.ga.us/">Coweta Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>